Friday, September 5, 2008

A and Z



things around the house have been hectic especially when these two are on different schedules. i've got laundry baskets all over the place that need to be folded, when one's asleep the other wakes him up and the other way around. xander is being terrible and i always have to think of ways to make him do things while he thinks its all about him. potty training continues....and i still need to cook dinner and prepare bottles and wash dishes and . . . .i am so glad the weekend is here. i get so overwhelmed but it's worth it when i finally plop down on the couch and see these two hugging talking and kissing each other. then, they look over at me and just give me a smile and i know it's all good. i love these two!

1 comment:

Carmela Ysabel said...

i received this picture..your mom texted it to me! it's my wallpaper for my phone! i love it and i love you guys! tell xander and zack auntie/ninang issa sends her greetings and love!