Friday, October 3, 2008

my lil drummer boy

every christmas, pastor ed comes up to me and tells me that rc was the little drummer boy in the christmas program when he was younger. it's funny how xander is the little drummer boy now. i think it started when lolo and mommy only bought a drumset that i put together at their house. xander couldn't even touch the floor while sitting on the stool but he still pounded on those drums. today he was in the kitchen with me and he found some chopsticks from take out. he immediately took them apart and started drumming around the house. . .on the couch, on the tv, on his brother. . .it was so cute. zack was laughing the whole time. my lil drummer boy doing his stuff around the house. i pray that he'll grow up musically talented like his dada, the big drummer boy.

No comments: