Monday, November 10, 2008

my handsomes

here are my handsomes. if you ask xander who's handsome, he would say himself. when i tell him he looks like dada, he says dada is handsome. if i say that zack looks like him, zack becomes handsome. these three keep me real busy. my day is packed with so much to make these handsomes happy.
my sleeping handsome. he's a mischievous one. he looks like an angel right now, but once he's awake, watch out! he's been exercising his legs that now he likes to stand up in his crib all by himself. he likes grabbing things from his brother and he also likes to eat yummy vegetables.



my big boy handsome is that, a big boy! he got a cool haircut on saturday, just like dada! he started his school learning at home. he likes to color, paint, build and cut. he also is working on his potty skills. big boy means no more diapers! we are using underwear now, so his bag is full of extra clothes, just in case. he's learning, and it makes him so happy when he makes it to the potty.

my big handsome is busy working. the boys and i love it when we can go out all together or play at home. these boys like to wrestle, especially the little one. what do you expect, they're boys. i know i said that i wanted just boys, and with my handsomes, i'm very thankful to God! i love them so much!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Allissasaurus said...

Handsome indeed. Good thing Xander knows it, lol. I wanna hear him say those things. Zack's cute when he's sleeping. I got the pic you sent of him sleeping on my cell too. >_< cuuuute. Can't wait to see you guys for the church anniversary!

Gen said...

wow they are getting so big...i like big boy's hair cut!!

selle said...

omg...i love his haircut!!!! he looks like a studly lil man now!!! the haircut suits his bad boy attitude! hehehe! :)

Carmela Ysabel said...

it was so nice to see you all! xander's such a big boy now and zack zack is too cute! love you, tibayan family! and i can't wait to see you soon! (too bad (for me) that it's not THAT soon, like this week soon...i wish! boo!)

Unknown said...

i want to hug those boys!!