Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CFBC

This past sunday, we were able to go to cfbc's church building inauguration. cfbc has a special place in my heart. not only did i marry someone from this church, but they have adopted me as one of their own. they are my family down here in so cal. alot of people don't know that it wasn't because of rc that i know cfbc. i actually visited before when it was in a little corner of a strip mall. my church in san francisco came down to do a youth musical there. our pastors know each other back in the day and also our music director was related to cfbc's director. who knew that one day i would become a member of this fellowship! back then, i met some great people and really didn't know that now these people would be good friends. if you look through some of the pics, rc is in it though back then, i didn't know who he was. cfbc, thank you for being my family here! i am so happy that our prayers for a new building have been answered!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gen said...

dude those are old school...you know in some of those pictures my cousin is in it (Leah) that's crazy!!! I like the last picture where RC is totally checking you out!